Time just seems to keep getting away from me. I'm always thinking "Oh I've got plenty of time to finish that." Only to wake up one morning going "Wait....what happened?!" But the good news is that I finally have a finish to share! YAY!!
I used little tiny orange seed beads around the entire edge. And I have to admit, I had a terrible accident while working on the edging. I keep the beads in the little containers that I talked about in a previous post. As I was setting the open container down I snagged the bottom of the container on the edge of my desk and........
Tiny orange beads EVERYWHERE! All over my desk! All over the floor! All over ME!
I spent the better part of the afternoon trying desperately to pick up and salvage as many beads as I could before I gave up and left the rest as vacuum cleaner fodder. But I managed to pick up a whole lot of beads though before I gave up.
I've also been working on a little something else. But I can't share that one just yet as it is for the Harvest Exchange being hosted by Terri at dixiesamplar.
Well that's it for today friends. Hope you all have a Happy Friday and Happy Stitching!