Thursday, August 14, 2014

Happy Dance!

I love it when I get goodies in the mail! Last week and this week I got packages in the mail. I was lucky enough to be one of the people to get my hands on some of the lovely linen that Terri had for sale over on her site dixiesamplar. When I opened the envelope this is what I found....


All wrapped up with a nice little card. It was like Christmas for me! Thank you Terri for making it extra special!

Here is what was inside the pretty wrapping....


The fabric is just gorgeous! So happy I was able to get some. I will most definitely be ordering more!

Last week I saw Terri had several patterns up on her site as well. I was so excited when I saw she had this one....


"Sleepy Hollow" from The Cross-Eyed Cricket. I've been wanting this pattern ever since I saw it last year. I'm a big fan of the Disney version of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow and this pattern reminds me of that so I knew I just had to have it.

I also got a "new to me" gadget from my hubby. A magnifier lamp! He needed a magnifier lamp with a longer arm on it so this one was up for grabs.


I have to say I had no idea that this could make such a HUGE difference in being able to see what I'm working on!  LOL

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my new stuff!  HAPPY STITCHING EVERYONE!

1 comment:

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Great mail! I love Terri's fabric too. My favorite is the Butter Cream. Enjoy your goodies!