Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Mid Week

I remembered to have my hubby take a couple of pictures of the "angel of mercy nurse" ornament that I did for a very special nurse that took care of me during the first stages of my chemo treatments. She is getting ready to take a leave of absence and I wanted to do a little something for her to show my appreciation for her kindness to me. If you are interested in more details you can read more at my cancer blog. But here is a picture of the front and back of the project.



It was just a small, quick little thing to say thank you. I think my finishing skills need some work.  =P

Here is a pic of a little lavender sachet I did several years ago.


The weather here in the Sacramento Valley has FINALLY cooled off for a couple of days. I am very much enjoying the 70 degree temps as opposed to the near 90 or higher temps we were having. I'm sure it won't last but I will take the cooler days when I can get them.  =)

I hope everyone is having a good week! I feel well enough again to start working on my Harvest Exchange project a little more so I am off for now.

Until next time....Happy Stitching!  XX

No comments: